What does our business do? Our business provides access to an online client database which is populated by the product providers of our clients. Eg an insurance adviser may have 12 different product providers, each with their own active clients. Our business extracts the client information from each product provider and populates a database of client and policy information based on the current information held by the insurance company/product provider. This information is then consolidated and presented to the Client Database Manager (our client). The Client Database Manager (CDM) then has access to reports which increase client interaction and sales.
This is achieved by providing the Client Database Manager with sales leads including:
- All clients with a particular policy eg life insurance, disability, income protection, Trauma etc
- All clients with a birthdate next month, or any month of the year, and
- All clients with a policy anniversary date next month, or any other month of the year.
It also provides business reports such as:
- Total sums insured across all/any product provider,
- Total inforce premiums across all/any provider,
- Total number of inforce policies and clients across all/any product provider, and
- Total sums and premiums in force for any particular/range of products.
- All reports can be expanded to show particular detailed information.